SIGNIFICANT VALUE ADDED AND WORK LOAD RELIEF FOR OUR CLIENTS
In the context of M&A transactions, we provide advice to our clients in corporate acquisitions, disposals, MBO processes and joint ventures.
We offer you continuous advice throughout the entire transaction process – the analysis of the available options, the determination of the deal strategy and deal structure, the search and selection of the appropriate transaction partners as well as the due diligence. We assist our clients starting from the negotiation phase up to the signing of the purchase agreement. In addition, we are provide project management services throughout the deal execution.
We advise and support our clients in particular in the following entrepreneurial projects:
- Small and medium-sized companies and large corporates in business development acquisitions, joint ventures or co-operations
- Small and medium-sized companies and large corporates in the sale of subsidiaries, participations or non-core business operations
- Fast-growing companies looking for capital to finance further development
- Family businesses and their owners respectively in the sale of company shares especially in succession arrangements
- Companies in a restructuring phase, such as divestment of participations or business units in part of the restructuring concept
- Investment companies and financial investors in the purchase and sale of participations
- Management in the structuring of MBO and MBI with the involvement of third party investors
Clients can rely on our long-lasting transaction experience, our industry expertise and our well-developed network.
In each transaction phase the involvement of PMC creates significant added value for you and contributes to the overall success of the transaction.